The electronic indicator lights aren’t working, the vehicle has no more power and there is an extremely high fuel consumption? This is because the diesel particulate filter has only a limited capacity to store particulates. After a certain amount of soot, the soot particles must be burned in a regeneration process to CO2 and ashes. Different reasons can mean the regeneration process does not start and in consequence, the DPF gets clogged with soot particles.
- Defective or not fully functioning injectors
- Sooty or coked EGR valve
- Different qualities of fuel or Bio fuels
- Short distance driving profile
The particulate filter cleaning system where clogged particulate filters can be cleaned in an installed condition. This can be done quickly, simply and significantly more economically than replacing them.
- Used when regeneration is no longer possible
- Cleaning to almost new condition possible
- No expensive new installation
- Cleaning without disassembly of the particulate filter
- Neutral ash and metal-free formulation
- Evaporates completely
- Compatible with other materials
This will include any force regeneration process, as well as resetting the soot level calculation in the ecu if necessary. Any repairs needed before we can clean the DPF will be advised once we have completed the initial diagnosis.
The Cheapest and most cost effective method in resolving blocked DPF`s.
Prices From £249+vat
Removing the DPF (Diesel particulate filter) from its housing and carrying out a full software delete so your vehicle no longer thinks it has a DPF system. The DPF system will still remain in situ with all relevant temp and pressure sensors attached. We can carry out a stage 1, or economy remap with this DPF delete service free of charge.
Benefits from DPF removal
- Improved Fuel economy
- Increased performance
- Engine response will become quicker
- Avoids expensive repair costs
- Reduce breakdown costs
- No more DPF problems again
Please be aware that with new government legislation, the Ministry of transport (MOT) are cracking down on permanent deletion of DPFs. Therefore, a disclaimer will have to be signed before commencing the delete as it will evaluate to a car that is not for road use.
Prices From £399+vat